Our Video lecture series on ZK proofs offers in-depth and engaging presentations that cover the fundamentals and advanced topics of zero-knowledge proofs. These lectures are designed to educate and inform a wide range of audiences, and will contain series of videos on ZKP’s various concepts.
What you will find here: Video playlists of Podcasts, Lectures, and University/Professional Classes
University and proffesional level courses on ZK.
Podcasts and lecture playlists on various ZKP related topics.
- ZK whiteboard Sessions
- ZK hack
- ZK summit
- Zk study club
- ZK privacy in cosmos
- ZK podcast
- ZK Sessions
- RISC0 architecture
- RISC0 Study club
- Modular arithmetic visually
- PLONK by David Wong
- Ingonyama: Moon math club
- a16z summer seminars
- ZK Hack: Thaler study group
- ZKP workshop 2022
Advanced University and proffesional level courses on ZK.
- Meta complexity bootcamp - Simons Institute
- Foundations of probabilistic proofs - Chiesa
- Probabilistically checkable and interactive proofs - Chisea
- Algebraic error correcting codes - Stanford
- ZKP composition and recursion - Wong
- Introduction to Elliptic curves
- BIU winter school Bilinear pairings in cryptography
- BIU winter school: Advances in MPC
- Foundations of Block chains - Tim Roughgarden
- BLockchain and money MIT 2018
- DEFI MOOC